The After sex talk.

"ughhhhh... yeahhh!! fuck me like that koh... yes yes aaawww yess you're so fucking hot kokoh..." yelled me as i moaning in pleasure, im in the middle of sex with my sexy kokoh R, he's my usual fuck buddy in the past 6 months.

kokoh R (he is 24 years old, but i called him kokoh cuz he is chinese and i just find it sexy to call him kokoh) flexing his 2 arm showing his sexy biceps and armpits as he fucking me, and i get so horny seeing that pose, it's my favourite pose and damn hot.

"you wanna cum? where do you want get shot tonite?" asked kokoh R as he keeps thrusting my bottom.
"FACE!! face please!! i want that cum all over my face"
"as you wish.." and he pumping me harder than ever, then without further a do he climb to my face and shot that load of cum.

"Arghhh!! fuck!!! fuck!!! take this cum you bitch!!!" and i got frenzy by that moaning and cum myself too
"aghhh,,, yes kohhh... arghhh yessss cum in my face please.... arghh...."


"that was awesome koh..." as i jump to his armpit and cuddle with him
"hmfff..." responded him just with a smirk, so typically him.
what i love about koh R is, he is just as friendly before/after sex. and we often chit chat sharing our (sex) life. he is a good looking person even by my standard but have a weird and fascinating sex experiences.

"yes, that one time someone blow me up in the pool" continue him talking about his experience.
"ahhh, in the change room? i've done it before too" replied me dont wanna lose to him
"haha no bee, he literally blow me up under water as i relax in the side of the pool"
"huh?? wait wut??? i mean how???"
"i dont know, ask him, he really able to do that, and that time i cum quite fast"
"did he take a deep breath then suck you?? without even gulping water inside? wow!!" i got up from his chest to look up his face, so straight and no sign of lie. i was flabergasted hahaha

"you know commuter line? before it becomes like now, i ever got suck by their security at the last train."
"FUCK! you lie!" as i yell a bit mad, cuz it's one of my fantasy too.
"it's true, it was around 9 30 that time, he is quite handsome for a security, he ask where do i lived and bla bla bla... then he gives me codes and we then understand what to do, he stand while watching other passengers in the other tube as i suck him, we both take turn and it was quite fast too, just about 6 stations until we both cum."
"and they dont even notice?" asked me in disbelieve, cuz i really want that experience too.
"well there are only two other passengers beside me. so we are quite safe."
"ughh lucky you!" i squeeze his crotch as i really gemes at him.
"hey dont make him fuck you again tonite!" responded him in a flirty voice.

"and oh, i have this experience too, this guy is from helios gym, he is a top too, so we just manage to do 69 that time. everything is great until... pfffttbhth" he then burst in laugh, and i for no reason also laughing like a hyena...
"gyhahahahaha what happen koh?" ask me while still laughing in hyena mode
"well we're doing 69 right? so i was like this while sucking him" he modeled the move "and then suddenly he... he.. hahahaha" he burst in laugh again
"WHATTT??? DONT LEAVE ME HANGING?~!"
"he fart like 'Brut~~~~' hahahahaha and i and i..."
"gyahahahaha HE REALLY FART WHEN YOU SUCK HIM? HAHAHAHAHAA?"
"YES!!! AND I GOT SHOCK THAT TIME AND BITE HIM HAHAHAHAHA"
"WHOAAAA YOU FUCKING WHAT KOH???"
"I FUCKING BIT HIM!"
"YOU FUCKING BIT HIM??!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA"

that nite was a really loud nite at that hotel room, even louder than our sex session. kokoh R even shut my mouth with his hand, but we really had a good laugh that nite.

BeeBuzz of the day
the hype train for the gays, and girls, that watch America's Next Top Model cycle 22, here i CUM! JUSTIN!


Komentar