Breathe...

breathe...
speak...
try to convey what im going through right now...

you are like a water, trying to drown me
no... you're a smog, trying to smother me... slowly with your poisonous little act.
as a matter of fact, i feel like you're really choking me, crush my heart and lungs directly with your hand... trying to kill me, but not really?

not really, yes... of course that's your always catchphrase, cuz you are never certain what do you want from me, what do you want for YOURSELF or even your life. not really.

leave, neglect, ignore me. cuz im never your responsibility. be ambiguous and keep it that way as long as you can, and you latch into someone else, someone fun.

funny, it's actually me who's leaving you but i dare to say that you're the who left? that's more like my wishful thinking, thinking that you would even care to even think to leave me first, who am i even kidding now...

priorities... priorities, a luxury that i would never get from you. do you ever love me? or just pity me?

not really sure.

Komentar