Bee for Blissful dream

i'm not in the mood for gossiping or talking about any funny or cute things...

i feel depressed now, not that i wanna attention whoring here..., it's just...
i just can't bear it on my own...

i feel envy, i just got the news about reed getting his new job, good for him, and to know that dee settling up in spore without even coming back here, until i don't even know...

it's not like i hate them..., i feel glad for the good news, but what about me? the lazy me, the good for nothing me...

though now i'm progressing with my final script, i just still stand here, not going anywhere...
i maybe cheerful outside, but still i sometimes have low esteem about the way i live now...

everytime i meet some friends, they put the words like "okey, we'll meet after office". it's a simple and plain words but actually make me sad somehow...
and everytime i meet them, they always put their best office dress, to show their professionalism, while i just wear some casual shirt + my jeans...

i know this could be my motivation to move on and to hurry my final script and getting it DONE. but still, i'm fed up with this situation...
i still have dream to make it happen, i still have goal to do...
not matter how my optimistic drive me, i flunk again in this abyss of envy, depression and laziness...

god please strengthen my heart to finish this final script

i still wanna go to rome to my master degree, i still wanna go to new york to live up my life...


who is he? he's Adi AFI. remember?

Komentar