Bee's storiette

When I first met you, my heart skip a beat, and my brain forgot to tell me that I have to blink just to realize that you were real.

I continue to awkwardly smile just to compressed my running heartbeat, and finally say something stupid.

And days go on, and so my love to you, yes, the me who used to hate to say that "word"

We smile, we laugh, we cried. All in the name of love, nothing can stop us, even the world itself, or so I think :/

As the time grows, so do us, and what we called love is no longer comprehend what we actually facing thru.

And the fighting continue, to the phase that we both give up and compromising those forbidden words. I no longer love you :'(

What we thought was love became hatred, what we thought was happiness became sorrow, and we no longer smile, no longer laugh.

When we finally agree to break up, again my heart skip a beat, for some other reason, and my brain forgot to tell how to stop this tear. :'(


BeeBuzz of The Day




Chicco Jerikho an indonesian actor... he became a hunk and hunkier nowadays wooff wooff!!

Komentar