Bee for Back on Track

back from hiatus mode, no special reason, just feeling like to write my exp..

okey then, here's the story

i was going to some dvd store at some mall at jakarta, unintentionally, cuz i just finished my meeting with my editor...

and so...
i was walking to this "complete enuv" dvd store and window shopping some movie title...
and i met this guy..

not too preppy, but u can say he's neat and got a cute lips. the body? hmm just okay.





not too excited to see it actually, until he came and spoke to me directly with his - "god i would suck your mouth cuz it's smell so fresh!!!" -

"ohh, you wanna buy that?" he said, with a lil disappointed expression.

and i startled a bit then watch him head to toe (YEAHH JUDGE MEHHH FOR BEING JUDGEMENTAL BITCH)
"not really..." i said, in a vague and try to be calm and polite (as if...)

"so you don't like glee?" his eyes like ripping me off, not to mention his "manly" attitude...

"i like it, in fact, i always download it when the new episode come, every wednesday..."

he nodded and grinning like a kid...


"good to hear that, i really hate when people say that only a fag would watch glee..." yeahhhh sure...

"i mean, it's fine, right?? for a MEN like us watching glee, i mean they have hot girls like lea michelle and diana agron, not to mention... "

"so..." as i interrupted

"would like to fuck me, like now?"

"my place, casablanca, just 15 minutes from here..." says the manly man with his poker face, not missing a beat.






later on...


"be frank to me now..., who's your favorite character?" as i laid on top of him...
"darren criss... " hmmm, like i thought...


Bee Buzz of the day




who's he? well he's just a friend of mine, interest? PM me :)

Komentar