Bee for Blurry Dream

the camera of life still rolling
i'm near the end of my college's life, future draws near...

for some people, may call me lucky bastard, not even i graduate yet, some jobs came and offer me to work.
i choose bandung, as my cousin's choice, since that's my field, psychology.
it's kinda indulgence, a since my paybill is not as fresh graduate, and still im not satisfied.




it's not like im not satisfied with my job, but...
too many burden that i have to hold.
well, that's not actually a burden, it's my family. my mom, my lil brother.
since my big brother never ever capable financially afford my family, cuz his reckless, ignorance and irresponsible for his job. im gonna be the one who hold this house problem.

again, though i'm not mad cuz i have to take care of my family, but i still have my own dream.

i dream, and always dreaming that i'll go to rome, italy. gonna lived there for a while, absorb their beauty and finally continue my master degree there.

such a dream, but..
cuz of this house problem i have to delay it, til further notice, lol
no, i mean til my family, at least my lil bro, able to stand up on his own...


i wanna go to europe, i wanna go to states, but how can i do that?
even though i save the money for that, that time will not come in the near future..

god please give me strength to weild this problem

hufff

Bee, blabbering garbaging as usual, blah blah blah....

Komentar