Bee for BiAtch

yes, i am the one who order strawberry 'slut' cake as my dessert and prefer sipping Bitch ice tea rather than peach ice tea.

yes, i am the one who love to seek 'buddies' to satisfy me.

but NO, im not that bitch that stole your BF and backstabbing you as a friend.
and NO, im not that bitch who yeld and cried like a drama queen/queer everytime she/he gets in trouble.





i seperate love and lust.
and yes, i had 2 lovers now, i dont call them prince, but i AM cinderella(since i do my own chores like mopping and sweeping in my house, LOL XD)
and yes, i still fuck around (not that much as u think, im selective enuv) with my buddies.
judge mee... LOL

and yes, i do act like a bitch.
i am frank enuv to speak my mind, so, it's not a news when some people hate me because what i say about them, to them or others.
it may be hurt, but please. at least im not a hypocrite who smile like an angel and be a demon behind your back.

as i always says.
if you dont be a Bitch, what's your life for? LOL.


Bee, Bitch for your life (as a campaign says, LOL)



Bee BUZZ of the day



he's Ivan, a bodybuilder, not much about him
1 thing i would say if i were going to meet him " RAPE ME PLEASE!!!!"

Komentar